Thursday, May 24, 2012

Beauty haul

I received an order from Sleek MakeUP yesterday, and I'm so happy about it, they turned out to be even better than I expected. I also purchased some products from Turku.

I've read many positive reviews on this tinted lip conditioner  so I had to try it.
942 Powder pink. Smells like candy vanilla and slides on like butter. Perfect for a smokey eye look!


This is definitely my new lip gloss favourite! I haven't tried such a smooth,non-sticky lip gloss in a while.
I really like brush applicators, and this had it.

This came as a free gift
I love tinted lip balms because sometimes my lips get really dry. Loved the berry taste and the fact that it's not sticky

Many people have been talking about this so I had to try. It's a good option for a regular foundation during the summer. It has a medium coverage and makes the skin "glow".The only minus was that after a long warm day my skin started getting really oily.

Clarins, a favourite brand of mine for many years. The hydra matte lotion and Gentle  foaming cleanser are perfect for oily combination skin. The Cleanser goes a super long way, because you need to apply just a tiny amount.
Beetroot-goat cheese salad that I ate today :)




No comments:

Post a Comment