Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Shopping in America

A few days back I went to a store called TJMaxx. It's similar to Marshall’s, it sells name brands and designer products at discounted, sale or clearance prices. Here are some photos of the cute stuff I found. I didn’t have much time to shop because I had to pick up my sister from work, but I will definitely be going back and taking my time to shop more. I love that everything was so affordable, good quality and there was a style to match every taste. I’ve really missed stores like this since moving to Finland.

I bought this cute black, white and teal photo album to put photos of our America trip in. At $5 it was a great deal!
I found this adorable Cynthia Rowley soap dispenser for $7. I think it will look so nice in our bathroom. I love the modern design and the white and mirror are guaranteed to match with any bathroom.
I was really excited by this last purchase. It’s a Betsey Johnson wallet that originally was for sale for $58.00 that I got only for $16.99! They also had a purse which I’m thinking I may get towards the end of my trip if I have money left.

-Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment