Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Spinach Mushroom Sandwich
This is a super quick lunch solution.The sandwich is vegetarian, the taste is great and it has many vitamins! If you want to make it vegan, just use soy or coconut cream instead of regular cream.
Spinach Mushroom Sandwich Recipe
A big handful of Spinach leaves
About 4 small mushrooms ( e.g Shiitake)
2-3 tablespoons cream
1 garlic clove
Pepper and Salt
A slice of rustic bread
1.Wash the spinach and mushrooms. Cut into smaller pieces.
2. Crush and cut the garlic clove.
3. Heat a frying pan. Add olive oil and garlic when heated.
4. Add the spinach and mushrooms. Fry for a few minutes until spinach has "shrinken"
5. Add the cream, salt and pepper and stir. Let the mixture cook for about 1 minute.
6. Put the mixture on the slice of bread, and you're finished!